Happy Friday! Whether you're celebrating valentine's, wanting to give a thoughtful little gift to your nearest and dearest or deservedly making yourself a little treat, these 5 heart-warming DIY's are just the ticket! Although I'm posting these with valentine's in mind, purely because they're heart-shaped, these DIY's make lovely gifts and decorations that aren't eye-wateringly soppy so you can create or use them all year round. Perfect!
1. Concrete Copper Heart Candles by I Spy DIY
2. Spread the love by Martha Stewart
3. Valentine's Felt Heart Decor by Isoscella
4. Conversation Heart Macarons by Sugar & Cloth
5. Sweet Heart Earrings by Fall for DIY
I'm having so much fun with my 5 Fave Friday posts at the moment, hence me posting two in such a short period of time!
Let me know what you think of the DIY's above and if you enjoy these kind of posts :)