If you caught my Done List May 2016 post, you'll know that in a bid to be a bit healthier and more mindful with my list writing, I've started a monthly 'Done List' sharing snippets of the past month. These snippets might simply be things that made me happy, things I've done, things I've made or things I've achieved.
It's been such a long time since I did a Done List, which is a real shame because I really enjoy the process of looking back at the things I've made or done over the past month. I had a pretty busy summer with lots of opportunities for crafting and although I had already put these collages together they got a tad forgotten with the move of the blog. So that I don't miss any months, here's what I got up to in July and August and in my next post I'll share September and October. Once I'm up to date I'll get back to doing a Done List at the end of each month.
1. A weekend in beautiful Abergavenny for one of my besties weddings
2. Making these air dry clay keepsakes for my sister's hens
3. Taking the time to remember the important things in life whilst practising handlettering
4. Treating myself to a pair of Carvela shoes from Kurt Geiger in the sales
5. Drawing some of my favourite beauty products
6. Enjoying some of the sunshine on the beach with the boyf
7. Combining my copper and cactus love to create this candle votive
8. Being completely honoured to be a bridesmaid
9. Loving using my art and crafts skills in an art therapy session at uni
1. Making this pineapple storage pot inspired by Oliver Bonas
2. No more commutes to London on #SouthernFail
3. Enjoying the sunshine in my parents nature-reserve-of-a-garden
4. The joys of realising you're half way through the week and having a cheeky doodle
5. Continuing with the pineapple obsession and making this pineapple print card for one of my besties
6. Eating the most amazing paneer starter at Indian Summer in Brighton
7. Summery walks with iced lattes along the seafront
8. Managing to keep my only surviving plant healthy enough that it sprouted a flower
9. Watching Eastbourne Airshow on the beach with my family like the old days
Well, better late than never, eh!
How was your summer?
Let me know in the comments below!