If you caught my Done List May 2016 post, you'll know that in a bid to be a bit healthier and more mindful with my list writing, I've started a monthly 'Done List' sharing snippets of the past month. These snippets might simply be things that made me happy, things I've done, things I've made or things I've achieved.
I still can't quite believe that it's January 2017. Is it just me or did December completely fly by?! I had such a great December (with a few Doctorate-related exceptions) but generally I found the time to catch up with my friends, do lots and lots of crafting and spend quality time with my family (and cats!). Although I did of course spend much of this time with a cold (it always happens whenever I stop!), I still managed to make the most of my time off. Here's what I got up to in December...
1. Making this pom pom choker with a very stylish friend of mine
2. Going back to the family home for Christmas
3. Decorating the tree as a family in early December
4. Having friends over for a Christmas crafternoon
5. Managing to post my own mini countdown to Christmas; 7 Days of Blogmas
6. Spending a very festive weekend away in Norway with friends
7. Giving some old baubles a new lease of life
8. Decorating my own wrapping paper with a handmade stamp and handmade gift toppers
9. Having THE best countdown to Christmas with a surprise Ciate advent calendar from my boyfriend
1. Finding time to paint my nails in various festive ways
2. Reflecting on 2016 for Isoscella and sharing the DIY's I was most proud of
3. Finally sharing these clay christmas tree ornaments from last year
4. Being lucky enough to get a One Sketch A Day Journal for Christmas
5. Enjoying the Christmas lights up and around Brighton
6. Stamping a copper christmas tree pattern for a festive cushion
7. Repurposing an old coffee jar into a decorative christmas jar
8. Snapping away on my brand new Canon G7X Mark II
9. Doodling every day (well, most days!) in my visual journal
I hope you had a great December and Christmas!