1. DIY Plaster Mini Planters by Paper & Stitch
2. DIY Spring-Inspired Pom Pom Petaled Branches by Dream Green DIY
3. DIY Flower Wall by Sweet Teal
4. DIY Spring Forsythia Wreath by The Happy Housie
5. DIY Spring Confetti Nail Art by Isoscella
Spring is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a Spring-DIY-filled Five Faves Friday post! I absolutely love the yellows, mint greens and blush pink shades that have been popping up in blogs, home decor and clothes shops recently, and so my selection today pretty much reflects that. It's pretty hard to pick a favourite from this lovely lot but if I had to, it would probably be the pom pom branches, as not only are pom poms quite simply the best, but these branches look fresh and cheerful; perfect for Spring!
Which is your favourite idea?
Let me know in the comments below!