If you caught my Done List May 2016 post, you'll know that in a bid to be a bit healthier and more mindful with my list writing, I've started a monthly 'Done List' sharing snippets of the past month. These snippets might simply be things that made me happy, things I've done, things I've made or things I've achieved.
Happy February! I don't know about you, but I'm pretty glad January is over; it always feels a bit dull after the fun and sparkle of December. I really struggled to get some photos together that felt 'worthy' of including in my January done list. And, on reflection, I don't think I really got up to all that much, which I suppose is hardly surprising seeing as I'm spending most of the time that I'm not on placement working on my thesis. But, I did manage to squeeze in some arts and crafts, and I even managed to keep up my One Sketch A Day Journal. Here's to a hopefully (though unlikely) less work-filled February...
1. Giving my nails some much needed TLC and having fun creating this nail art
2. Enjoying the cathartic process of doodling this mandala
3. Sitting in front of the TV with the boyf and a much needed glass of wine after an intense day at work
4. Treating myself to along bath and trying out the Body Shop's Himalayan Charcoal Mask (so good)
5. Squeezing in some watercolour painting for this Watercolour Hearts DIY
6. Having a snow day for the first time in 2 years
7. Making it to over 100 followers on instagram (thank you!)
8. Trying to go out of my comfort zone more whilst holding on to the idea that fear is only temporary
9. Repurposing a Lindt chocolate bunny charm into this DIY heart jewellery
Happy Valentine's Day!