It really feels like summer is just around the corner now, and with that comes the return of tropical patterns and prints. I've been loving tropical and monstera leaves recently (as you might have noticed) and so I thought I'd share five of my favourite monstera leaf DIYs.
There were so many amazing ideas out there but I did eventually manage to narrow it down. If I had to pick one - aside from my own monstera leaf nail art that is - I'd probably have to go for the decoupage balloons by Studio DIY which just look stunning and are such a great idea!
1. Monstera Leaf Nail Art by Isoscella
2. Paper Plant Tablescape by The House That Lars Built
3. Monstera Leaf Swiss Cheese Soaps by Fall for DIY
4. Decoupage Palm Frond Balloons by Studio DIY
5. Tropical Leaf Magnets by Design Improvised
Have you caught the tropical leaf bug?