It's not long until Father's day now! If you fancy making your Dad a gift this year, then why not have a go at this super easy and quick moustache mug.
For as long as I can remember my Dad has had a moustache and so for me it really just symbolises him. It was obvious to me then when I was thinking of adding a pattern to one of my many blank mugs what to put on it. Because of how easy this project is, I thought it was better categorised as a '5 minute DIY', though I have to admit that this doesn't take into account the time to bake. I also just used what I had to hand for this project (this bronze sharpie), but I'd really recommend using the oil-based sharpies (like these) so that your mug holds up well in the dishwasher. Anyway, keep reading to find out what I used and how I made it...
1. First of all, download and print out the free printable moustache template.
2. Use a scalpel to cut out the moustache and stick it to the mug with masking tape to create a stencil.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 350°C.
4. Use the bronze sharpie to stipple onto the mug within the stencil.
5. Pop your mug into the oven for 20-30 minutes.