Say hello to the new season and update your home decor with this printable ‘Hello Pumpkin” hand-illustrated art print.
It’s officially Autumn, which means it’s finally time to surround ourselves with pumpkins, sip hot chocolates and do all of the cosy things. I’m not sure if it’s something to do with where I live, but pumpkins don’t seem to hit the shops as soon as I want them for my decor (rude!), and so instead I usually have to start decorating for autumn and Halloween in other ways. A quick, easy and cheap way I’ve found to change my decor is to update my art prints; whether thats making my own or finding free printable art online.
This year, having already illustrated a pumpkin or two in coloured pencils, I decided to make my own. I toyed with having the lettering on this piece in black, but much preferred the ‘barely there’ look of white and am really pleased with how this particular print turned out. Because of that, I thought that I would share it with you! Keep reading to find out how to get your own copy of this art print and how to turn update your decor with it…
‘Hello Pumpkin’ Printable
A4 Printer Paper
1. Firstly, download the FREE printable 'Hello Pumpkin’ art print, by signing up for our monthly newsletter below. Once you’ve entered a working email address, click ‘download’ and you’ll receive a link to the PDF.
Note. These files are for Personal Use Only and copyright lays with Isoscella. Please do not distribute these files; instead, link back to this post.
2. Next, open up the PDF and print it out onto plain white A4 paper or photo paper. Due to differences in screen brightness, colour calibration and printer settings, I’d recommend you print a draft out first and play around with your printer settings to ensure you’re happy with how it’s coming out.
3. Once you’ve got your print out, measure your photo frame and cut off the excess white paper so that it will fit. To do this, I placed my print on the floor and gently pressed my photo frame into the print to leave an indent that I could cut along.
4. Finally, place your print into your photo frame and place it wherever you want!
5. Alternatively, grab some pretty washi tape and use it on each corner to stick to your wall. Simple!
If you do print this out, take a photo and tag me over on instagram (@isoscella) - I’d love to see how it looks in your home!