1. DIY Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments by The Sweetest Occasion
2. DIY Ornaments by Tattly Blog
3. DIY Clay Star Tree Ornaments by Isoscella
4. DIY Wooden Christmas Ornaments by Tara Victoria
5. DIY Christmas Ornament Trio by Earnest Home Co.
Christmas is such a great time of year to get crafting and where better to start than with the all important christmas tree! Making some of your very own christmas tree ornaments is so much fun and a great (and cheaper!) way to get perfectly co-ordinating and unique decorations. Handmade baubles on their own make a lovely little christmas gesture or teamed with other lovelies make a perfect addition to a gift basket. There are so many great ideas on Pinterest and so it took me some time to narrow it down to just these five. I've decided to have a copper and white theme this christmas and so number 4 would just match perfectly...!
Which of the above is your favourite?
Will you be getting crafty this christmas?
Let me know in the comments below!