Every year, I see other bloggers and vloggers doing some sort of Christmas countdown and every year I think to myself that I wish I had been organised enough to do one. So this year, although I still haven't been organised enough to do a countdown for the whole of December (I am also supposed to be writing my thesis!), I thought I would attempt a smaller countdown; my very own 7 Days of Blogmas. Make sure you don't miss a single post by following Isoscella on Bloglovin.
It's Day 7 of my 7 Days of Blogmas, which can only mean one thing, it's Christmas Eve! For me, Christmas Eve is a day of rushing out to the shops in the morning to buy anything I've forgotten, baking Christmas biscuits, finally opening the tin of Roses and watching 'It's A Wonderful Life'. Today, I'm sharing with you a quick and festive DIY of an old coffee jar that I did to give one of my many (many!) Yankee Candle Advent Calendar tea lights a home this christmas. Keep reading to find out what I used and how I did it...
1. Clean and thoroughly dry an old jar.
2. Cover the top two thirds with masking tape.
3. Spray the exposed glass with white paint.
4. Once dry, carefully peel off the tape.
5. Use tape to outline triangles of exposed glass.
6. Spray the exposed glass with copper spray paint.
7. Once dry, carefully peel off the tape.
8. Using a stencil, spray white stars at the tip of the triangles.
9. Tie a length of copper ribbon around the top of the jar.
10. Light a tea light and carefully place inside the jar.
... and that's it!
That's the end of my 7 Days of Blogmas! It's been quite a challenge given how busy my week has been but it's definitely been a challenge I've enjoyed.
Whatever you're doing and whoever you're with, I hope that Christmas brings you much happiness, warmth and love!